6.01.2009

It's That Time of Year Again!!

The 2009-2010 catalog will be here on July 1st! To make room for all of the great new products, they have brought out their Last Chance list. To make it even better than previous year's discontinued lists, some of the accessories are being offered at a 25% and 50% discount!

To see the discontinued accessories, click here.

For a list of the retiring stamp sets, you can either email me, or leave a comment on this post with your email address (I moderate my comments, so it will not get published) and I will send you a PDF of the stamp sets.

Discontinued accessories always sell out quickly just before the end of the current catalog - if there's something you'd really like to get, I suggest you don't wait until the last minute.

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like all the tree card samples too!