6.17.2008

Pretty Amazing

Here are three cards I made from one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock (I also did this with the Wildlife Reserve cards below). I made these from a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers: Divide cardstock into three equal pieces. Use only one embellishment on each card, and only one tool per card. Tools were defined as items such as punches, crayons, pencils, paper piercer, blender pens, etc. (Stampin' Dimensionals, scissors, eyelet setter and the like are not considered tools since they are used on almost every card.)

I challenge everyone to try this out, and email me a picture of your creations - I may post them in the near future!


Here are the three cards that I made:

Colors - Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy (Chocolate Chip was used as a neutral on one)
Stamp Set - Pretty Amazing


Tool: Markers

Embellishment: Ribbon (with paper clip - I gave myself a little freedom here!)



Tool: Colored Pencils

Embellishment: Rhinestone Brad



Tool: Crop-a-dile

Embellishment: Ribbon (I forgot that the jumbo eyelet is also an

embellishment until after I had the card put together)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Al,

As always, you've made great looking cards. You've given me more ideas for the Wilderness stamp set.

BJD